Coronavirus - Golf is Safe!
The good news for us is that it appears government health officials are recommending golf as a safe activity, recognising the importance of fresh air and exercise.
We have prepared our stance on the situation which as members I'd like you to follow to keep us all safe!
1) Prebook tee off times on telephone 01554 810278 (opt 1)
2) Arrive as near as possible to your tee off time and keep distance of 10 feet from others
3) You do not have to enter the clubhouse unless you wish to, just show yourself at the window, where you can be served.
4) Avoid large gatherings
5) Keep distance on teeing off
6) Do not touch - Ball washers, Rakes, Bins or Flagsticks
7) Hole cups will be turned upside down to limit possibility of touching the flag
8) 1 person per buggy please
9) No body contact - High fives, fist pumps ect
We will be remaining open and offer you a quality playing surface!